How often have you heard “It is very important to exercise everyday” and how many of you are really able to give that one hour to exercise daily? How many times have you heard people say that “I don’t feel like exercising at all today”. We often hear or experience the enthusiasm for the exercise go down after a few days of continuous exercise. Why does this happen? It is because most of us are following the same routine of our exercise for a long time and therefore we get bored of it. Ever thought of getting a change in your workout? Don’t feel like going to the gym today….that’s ok…..Put on your sneakers, get your ipod and go for a walk / jog, take a dance class, take a yoga class….or just put on the music in your house and start tapping…. Yes, workout need not always be in the gym or at a specified place or time. You can pick up the activity of your choice and enjoy doing it. Remember the main motto is to keep your body moving for 45 – 60 minutes.
Try this and you will see yourself returning to the gym with a new zeal of workout. All of you probably know about this but let me point out to you once again the benefits of exercise:
1) Keeps your heart healthy.
2) The sweat generated by your body removes the toxins from your body.
3) Keeps your metabolism high.
4) You will feel and look younger than your age.
5) Helps in maintenance of muscles in your body and keeps you lean.
6) Prevention from certain diseases or delay in the onset of the same.
7) Reduction in the intensity of suffering at menopause.